27.11.11

Exercise and Fitness

Exercise & Fitness

3 Steps To Starting a Successful Fall Exercise Program Ah, the crisp cool breeze, the invigorating feel of the outdoors as the leaves start to turn colors, the sound of kids laughing on their way to school.Fall is the time for new beginnings. New classes, new curriculum, new programs, new start. You've relaxed over the summer and now you're... Read More

Finding Time to Exercise

Exercising During Commercials I'm getting up an hour earlier these days. At first I said I'd never be able to do it: I was already sleep deprived rising at 6 AM how would I ever get up at 5 AM? I'd never be able to get to sleep earlier (this... Read More

Interval Training

Are you in an exercise rut? Do you want to kick your fitness level up a notch and increase your endurance? Would you like to add more intensity to you workout? Interval training is a good way to achieve all of these goals in a safe and systematic manner.Interval training... Read More

Top 10 Tips For Finding Time For Exercise

If you're like most people, finding time for exercise is difficult. Here are my "top 10" tips to help you in that quest.. 1. Make exercise a priority. We all make time in our lives for the things that are most important to us. If I told... Read More

Top 10 Reasons To Exercise In The Morning

If I had to pick a single factor that I thought was most important in a successful exercise or weight loss program, it would be to exercise first thing in the morning - every morning! Some mornings, you may just be able to fit in a... Read More

The Abs... More Important Than You Think

What comes to your mind when I say the word "abs"? Do you think of the infomercials advertising "6 second abs" or the latest Sports Illustrated Swimsuit issue? Most people focus on training their abs to look thinner or sexier. But, do you realize the importance of your abs in... Read More

Overcoming Resistance to Exercise

Are You Destined to Sit on the Couch?If someone mentions exercise do you think, "I hate to exercise. There's no way I'm doing that. Exercise is hard, it's a drag, it takes too much time." These types of beliefs may be keeping you from discovering a fun way to add... Read More

7 Ways To Guarantee You Stick To Your Workout Program

1. Begin Looking at Exercise Differently. Think of exercise as a way of life. Do not look as exercise as a chore or task that hurts you. Exercise is probably the most inexpensive and fun thing you can do for your life. Find something in exercise that you enjoy doing... Read More

4 Exercises That Will Help You Change Your Body Faster Than Any Other Exercises You May Have Tried

1. Lunges with a barbell. Properly executed, this exercise is the king (or queen) of total body reshaping exercises.2. Indoor Rock Climbing. No other exercise will work as many muscles (both large and small) at the same time than using a Computerized Indoor Rock Climbing Wall!3. 100 Rep Squats ?... Read More

The Power Workout:

Scenario: I really want to get in shape, but I work all day and attend multimedia classes until 8:30. How do I find the time to exercise, and what are a few good exercises for beginners like me? Solution: Finding time to exercise is certainly a challenge. Even the most... Read More

No comments:

Post a Comment